FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Giant Birthday Candles ~ Feature Friday

Christine over at The D.I.Y. Dreamer made these darling Giant Birthday Candles! 
What a great craft that you can use over and over again.  And your kids would LOVE to have these out for their birthday!

They measure 30'', 36'' and 42''.

What you will need to make these Giant Birthday Candles:
- Thick cardboard tubes in various size
- Spray paint (White Spray paint and bright colors)
- Masking tape
- White plastic cups
- Yellow and Orange foam sheets (Dollar Store)
- Hot glue gun
- Regular glue
- 6'' Wooden dowels
- Black paint


You can get a cardboard tube from Amazon.com


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!