FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Man

If you haven't heard...I LOVE to decorate for Halloween.  I am so excited that it is officially October so my husband will let me set up my Halloween decorations!  Here is one of my favorites!


We built a frame out of 2x4's. I used some of my husbands old clothes.  And we just used a staple gun to hold the gloves and shirt on the pumpkins.


If you liked this, check out my Round-up on Decorating with Pumpkins


Never miss a new post!

10 comments:

  1. I love this! I have always wanted one in our yard.... Just may have to now!
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the plumber pumpkin man!
    Happy October!
    Patricia
    topiaryrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....LOVE this! You are one talented lady. Found you on CRAFT's MMM and am now following along on GFC and liking you on facebook! I'd love for you to stop by and visit! Have a wonderful day!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute and funny, thanks for sharing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! And how nice to see another fellow crafty girl from Utah (I'm in NC now but we've only been here 2 years and I'll probably always view myself as from UT).
    Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the comment on my blog. Of course I am happy to have you link up to my pumpkin project :) I've had a good response to those recently and plan to do a more in depth Tutorial on them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are bad!! Haha! The best things in life are fall decorations out on the front lawn! Saw you on Southern Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL my sides hurt from laughing!!! too cute! I'd put one up if I knew my bulldog wouldn't tear it down - wuff.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! We have neighbor that does similar displays and its always very entertaining to see what they did each year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha - wow. :) Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime. Hope to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!