FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chocolate Trifle Cake


I know this cake doesn't have straight pretty layers because I am not that talented, but I promise it still tasted good!


Here's how you make it.
Bake a Devil's Food Cake according to package.
Cut it up into bite sized pieces.


Layer half of the cake in the bottom.


Add a layer of Instant chocolate pudding.
Then a layer of of Cool Whip.
A layer of Heath Bits.
Repeat.
Cake.
Pudding.
Cool Whip.
Heath Bits.


Enjoy!
{And if you are taking it to a party let's pray you are better than me at making it look pretty! LOL}



Never miss a new post!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so yummy!

    Would love for you to link it and your other cake recipes up at my new Empty Your Archive link party which is a chance to dust off great posts from your archive - there is a focus this week on big cakes - would really love to see you there, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!