FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Monday, March 11, 2013

DIY Chevron Monogram

My cousin recently asked me to make this for a bridal shower gift for one of her friends.

She asked me to combine this chevron project...

and this monogram that I gave her little sister as a bridal shower gift.

I wanted it to have more Chevron on there so I used smaller tape.  I also got the Frog tape so that it wouldn't bleed.  I used the same taping off method that I used on the last Chevron project. However this time I only used a 45 degree angle on my chevron pattern which I liked a lot better. 

Click here to view my tutorial with more hints on taping off a chevron pattern!

Visit the Chevron and monogram tutorial for more information on how I made this.


Never miss a new post!

8 comments:

  1. This is neat! I really want to DIY some more art for my house, this gives me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Three things I adore (chevron, monograms, and wood signs) all in one craft! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monograms. They are striking, but classy and simple too! I found your lovely post via the Catch a Glimpse Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job!! Love, love it!!!

    ~~~rhonda~~~
    http://ablissfulspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chevron can be tricky. Thanks for the helpful hints on how you created yours. Fun project. Thanks for sharing.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. thanks for sharing. I look forward to trying to create this.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

    ~Emily
    A Tossed Salad Life

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!