FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Custom Ordered Two Week Menu Boards

In my Top 12 of 2012 post last week, I mentioned that I would start showing you today what has kept me so busy over the last couple months.  This is just one of the many projects!


Remember my tutorial for my own Two Week Menu Board...


And were you with me when I told you about the Crafty group of ladies I am in with an online Facebook boutique Reclaim-ologists and Other Crafty Chicks?

I would love for you to LIKE our page!


I posted my own menu board in our online boutique as an example and started taking custom orders.  Here are a few of the one I have made.  Some people requested a "Chores" board.







I was a little unsure when this customer requested multi-color for the accent color, but I ended up LOVING it!
\

Never miss a new post!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! What a great idea. :)

    Jocelyn
    jocelynandjason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea. I'd love for you to link this post up to my weekly link party. http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-23.html

    Bye the way...I love the title of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!