FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Reclaim-ologists and Other Crafty Chicks

Today I am SO EXCITED to be introducing you to a group that I am a part of called Reclaim-ologists and Other Crafty Chicks. It is an online Boutique on Facebook.

It is a group of about 15 ladies who Reclaim Furniture, build crafts, make beautiful cakes, crochet, and much more!  It all got started because two of the ladies bought a couple things from each other online.  When they got together they started talking, and decided if they combined their efforts in an online boutique it could be a great opportunity to sell their items.  They invited a few other ladies they knew to join in.  It started spreading around facebook and when I saw it I knew I wanted in!  They were accepting a few additional crafters and I was SO LUCKY to be accepted!

It works great for everyone!  As Recliamers and Crafters, Facebook is a great way to share our stuff.  The group is awesome because then everyone's stuff gets shared with 14 other ladies' friends and friends of friends. And our customers love it because they can "go to" a boutique sitting in front of their computer. Also as crafters we have been able to bounce ideas off each other, share tips, and make new friends!

Below you find some examples of the types of things that are for sale on the page.

I would love for you to LIKE our page!













Never miss a new post!

2 comments:

  1. I ♥ Reclaimologists! I've found so many cool one-of-a-kind items for my house. Plus they have great giveaways! Keep it up ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to me - checking them out - LOVE the name ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!