FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chicken Enchiladas

These Enchiladas are seriously the best of your life!  I would eat these over some from a Mexican restaurant any day!  Of everything that I make this is mine and my husbands favorite!  And they are EASY!


2 Cans Cream of Chicken
1 Can Cooked Chicken
1 Can Diced Green Chilies
1 lb Sour Cream
About 2/3 cup Chopped Onion
Soft Taco Size Tortilla Shells
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

I used to think canned chicken was gross.  I would cook chicken tenders and then shred them.  You can do that if you want, but it takes SO MUCH MORE TIME.  And as a working mother I have learned to LOVE canned chicken it is so much faster and easier.  I actually like it, and trust me I am one of the most picky people you will ever meet!  I only use canned chicken if it is going in something that will be cooked.  I don't use it in Chicken Salad or anything like that, because then I think you can taste the difference.


Mix:
Chicken
 1 Can Cream of Chicken
Half of the Diced Green Chilies
Half of the Chopped Onion
Half of Sour Cream


Fill Tortilla Shells with this mixture and place them in a 9x13 baking dish.


How many you get just depends on how full you fill them.  I usually get eight.


Mix:
1 Can Cream of Chicken
Remaining Green Chilies
Remaining Sour Cream
Remaining Chopped Onions

Spread on top of Enchiladas


Top with LOTS of Cheese

Bake @ 350 for 30 Minutes and Enjoy!
Serve with or without Lettuce.



9 comments:

  1. Just makes me hungry looking at your pics! Here is my Made with Love link: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/bell-bottom-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are VERY yummy. Thank you for stopping by! Your baby bell bottoms are bery cute!

      Delete
  2. New follower from blog hop! Great recipes! Cant wait to try some out!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  3. My husband loves enchiladas so I think I will give these a try with him! Pinned for later! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    Visiting from A Southern Fairytale - Mouthwatering Mondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be Careful if he is anything like my husband he will love them, and beg you to make them all the time! Luckily they are SUPER EASY!

      Delete
  4. These are great Chicken Enchiladas, Alese. Your pictorial is great, photo's are awesome! Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for being a follower! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  5. This is a very nice chicken dish. Would you be happy to link it in to my Chicken Edition of Food on Friday? This is the link . I found this via The Real Housewives of Riverton.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!