FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Feature Friday ~ Chevron Chair

Hello there! I am Cassie from Primitive and Proper and I am so excited that Alese is sharing my chair redo this Friday! I love painting furniture and I love using fun colors! I think chairs are the perfect piece to use funky colors and fabrics on because they are easily moved from room to room. And they also help occupy those empty spaces in corners of our homes- why not give it some color!  

Here is the chair that Cassie created.  I have to admit I have not been on board with (what seems like) everyone else in the world with the Chevron trend.  I just couldn't get into it ... until now.  Cassie made me a believer.  I absolutely LOVE this chair.  I think it is mainly the colors but I have to admit I like the Chevron on it!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh_sn-ue4du5R-pnSfWojoiGY5qDILT9CEew_lu7_QINJgY2Qm1FOLADTYUyr2Egk7BkObiMwJDDAmIzZ8vGfrS-i-PBjaxBEqfLEa5B3CuDfAfCC0ZFoASDbVNwY1QacR5WkUgLzP3qJFR/s1600/IMG_1764.jpg

Go HERE to view her post about this chair!


She has lots of other cool projects just as fun you can check out HERE!


Never miss a new post!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!