FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chicken and Biscuits

Last week I saw this recipe on Pinterest from Marie's Cooking Adventures. I thought I would give it a try. 



It was delicious!  I have made it TWICE in the last week!

A few things I have to say about it:

I want her to get the credit for this recipe so please visit her post by clicking here to get it. 

A few people on the post mentioned that the biscuits were doughy on the bottom.  Mine were also.  My husband likes them that way, but I DO NOT!  So the second time I cooked this I just left the biscuits out and cooked them separately according to the package. 

I used canned chicken because it is fast and easy for a busy momma!

I used frozen peas, instead of canned because that is what I had. 

This is going to be a new favorite in our house!  Try it! I might be at your house too!

Never miss a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!