FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

No Bean Chili Cheese Dip



This stuff is so good and SO EASY!!!  I picked up this recipe from my husbands family.  There are two different ways of making it just depends on who in the family is the one making it.

The way I prefer:
1 8oz pkg of Cream Cheese
2 Cans of No Bean Chili

The other way:
1 pkg Velveta Cheese
3 Cans No Bean Chili

For both types you just warm it in a pan OR a Crockpot, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted in.

Try them both!  They are both DELICIOUS!

Never miss a new post!

3 comments:

  1. My, what a lovely blog you have created. I am hooked! I love what you did with your old doors to create a booth. That is genius! I found you through mutual followers and I hope that you will become a mutual follower, too.
    Your new blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how easy this looks. I'll need to remember this when Super Bowl Sunday comes around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I haven't made this in ages and it's a family favorite! Looks like it's going to be a appetizer night for dinner before trick or treating :) Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!