FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oreo Truffles

Today I want to share with you a recipe I have been wanting to make for sometime now, but haven't had a chance.

This recipes is from kraftrecipes.com

Easy OREO Truffles recipe

1 8oz pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
2 pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted

MIX cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.

I had some of these at a craft fair once and have been dying to make them ever since.  Someday I will get around to, but maybe you will beat me to it!

Visit Kraft recipes for more helpful hints with this recipe.

1 pkg. OREO Cookies, finely crushed
 
Never miss a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!