FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Flower Hanger

I don't know how I always get so lucky, but once again I wanted to make these flower hangers and in my scrap shed I had two pieces of wood just the right size!

I originally was going to make it a little bit longer, but I would rather use scraps if I can instead of cutting new.  So I laid my flowers (from the dollar store) out on the board to make sure I liked it.


I had a bunch of the green paint I used on the Dollar Store Word Decor signs.  I wasn't sure if I would like that color with the flowers so I laid them on top of one of the signs to see, and I LOVED the colors together!



I use this trick I saw on Pinterest every time I paint. 
Grocery bag = Free Paint Tray Liner!


I sanded down the corners and stained the whole board.


I drilled the holes for the knobs, and then just attached them with the flowers between.  I used knobs I had left over from my Apothecary Console.





I think it is SUPER cute!  If I had a little girl I would totally hang this in her room.  Either just as a decoration or she could hang necklaces or something from it.


Never miss a new post!

6 comments:

  1. How cute is that...little girl or not! I'm kinda lovin' this idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - thanks so much for sharing. Joining from Open Call Tuesday - http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the flowers. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!