FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Round Up ~ Red, White, and Blue

I LOVE Red, White, and Blue!  I searched the internet and here are some of my favorite things!
Pin It

If you missed it.  On Monday I showed you these little firecracker that I made.

I was inspired by my own project from last year.

If you follow me on Facebook you have already see this Chevron Flag I made!  I will be posting the tutorial soon so be sure to follow my blog in some way if you want to see it!


From a little crafting

From Etsy

Via Little Inspirations

From The Washi Blog

From 5 Minutes for Mom

From Etsy
America the Beautiful - Cornhole Set 24"x48" - Custom painted

From BHG.com

From Bloom Designs Online


Layered Drink Tutorial from @katrinaskitchen






CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL IMAGE





Patriotic Banner DIY








Never miss a new post!

Check out 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt on Facebook for items that you can custom order or just to stay updated on new projects!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for highlighting my Patriotic Welcome Post...I love your blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!