FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bridal Shower ~ Games.Decorations.Food.Invitation.

I planned a Bridal Shower for my little sis.  Here are links to some of the projects I did for decorations and such for the party.  As well as an overview of games and the party itself!

Here is the invitation I made:
Pin It

For the food we served:


Chicken Summer Salad {Recipe}
Pin It


Sell Your Soul Deviled Eggs {Recipe}
Pin It

For Decorations:
Her wedding colors are hot pink and turquoise.  I used those same colors for the shower.

I made these Glitter Mason Jars for Centerpieces.
Pin It


I zig zagged blue twine from the rafters of the park pavilion and hung down pom poms.
    

I also covered the tables with hot pink plastic table clothes.



For the games:
I used this basket from my media console
Pin It

I set it out and everyone was given a note card they were supposed to write something that very few people knew about them.  Jenna had to read them and if she couldn't guess in two guesses who it was, that person got to ask her any question they wanted.  Like "How did you meet your finance," or "When was your first kiss?"
We found out a lot of fun things about our Grandma, our Aunts, Jenna's friends, and of course Jenna!

We also had everyone write two date night ideas on the sticks for the Date Night Jar.
Pin It

This was taken at the shower.  Me with my little sis who I love dearly!  (We have an older sister but she is camera shy!  She is going to have her first little one this fall!  So excited!)

It was a great party!


You have seen some of Jenna's Engagement Photos I took with the Old Window.  Here are some of the other pictures I have taken of her and her fiance.

Engagements:



Bridals:

I LOVE this one because when we are together we are ALWAYS laughing!



Pin It

Bride and Groom:




Pin It

She is so beautiful!  Right!?  I love this girl and I am so happy for her.  You can view more of my photos of her and others at Alese Stewart Photography!

18 comments:

  1. So creative and multi talented!! Love all the pics....love her boots!!

    www.myhookonlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all those pictures! You two are just beautiful! I especially love the one with the wheel lines!

    Thanks for sharing!
    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of her with the boots. Awesome! All the pics are great and very nice job on the party! Where on earth did you get that fun drink dispenser??

    Thanks for sharing at SaltTree's Open Call Tuesdays!
    http://www.salttree.net/2012/06/open-call-tuesdays-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos! I love the one with cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures!

    I would love for you to link this to my Flaunt It Friday link party! Also, follow my new blog Blissful Bucket List! :)

    http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun shower and the pictures are fabulous - love that dress with the boots undernath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! The food looks fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful event with us at Creative Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sister's bridal shower looks like it turned out great. I love the pictures you took of them, they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Thanks for all the ideas. I'm planning a bridal shower for my soon-to-be sister in law. I hope you don't mind, but I pinned this post. Fabulous ideas! :)

    ~Natalie

    Holla! We're your newest followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind! I am from Utah! Levan! Where are you from?

      Delete
  10. Shared on my facebook, love the wedding pics. My husband photographs weddings on the side, and I think he would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am hosting a bridal shower this weekend for my sis, and I think I am going to use your first game for our ice breaker, I have been trying to think of something, because it is a gathering of miscellaneous friends/family that do not know each other well! I am sharing this tonight at my party hope to see you there! I am excited to be your 98th follower!

    PS, Are you from Utah? It kind of looks like it from the pics, that is where I am from. Beautiful picture BTW! Sorry this might be the longest comment ever!
    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice - you did a great job with picking games for the shower. I LOVE the DIY glitter mason jars - so pretty.

    I'm glad you linked up at Romance on a dime.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photos and such stellar shower ideas. Thanks for sharing this week on BeColorful.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shots of the couple and the scenery is awesome. I love the one with the sun behind them. Cute invites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pics - they turned out great! You are a very talented photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos! We'd love to have you link it up at our "Home is Where the Heart is" Link Party!
    http://www.homesteadsimple.com/home-is-where-the-heart-is-link-it-up-wednesdays-2/

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my gosh, thank you so much for the date night sticks and how well does she know you games, so fun, inexpensive, and most of all DIFFERENT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!